This is your opportunity to begin or enhance your career in the nutrition and/or health fields. The curriculum for the course is based on Dr. Pam’s book and will provide you with the knowledge you need in order to help others. Completing it will also increase your credibility, which will help you to reach more people.
The course is offered through five 2-hour video lectures deliver by Dr. Pam Popper, during which you will learn:
- The optimal diet for humans and the science to support it;
- The relationship between diet and disease and how diet can be used as an intervention tool;
- How to instruct patients/clients in managing their healthcare – includes tips on how to interview and interact with/manage doctors;
- How to assess healthcare options; and how to coach people through making these decisions;
- How to read, understand, and interpret research studies so that you can continue to learn on your own.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate, you will be listed as an instructor on Dr. Pam’s website, and you will be authorized to teach the Food Over Medicine Course to consumers (and charge for the program!). Slides for community presentations and course materials are provided.
After purchasing this course, you will be sent materials to your provided e-mail address.